Customer Service Manager
We are searching for an experienced Customer Service Manager of integrity to join Steele Rubber Products. The individual in this role is primarily responsible for maintaining effective customer service for internal and external Steele Rubber Products customers through the use of excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs, and through the direction of Customer Service Department. Supervises, trains and develops Customer Service Representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of Customer Service Representatives staff, including daily scheduling, communications and monitoring.
- Oversee customer issues, including problem resolution and follow-up, ensuring effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Assists Customer Service Representatives in troubleshooting orders that require special handling. Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Monitors Customer Service Representative phone calls for coaching purposes.
- Employee training and development. Sets performance standards to meet service goals of company. Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance in customer service and sales. Structures the training agenda for department members.
- Provide feedback of customer and sales trends to Senior Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Development of performance incentives and related reports.
- Assists with customer service calls when there is a high volume.
- Align customer service department policies and systems with company objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Associate degree preferred.
- Two or more years related experience in customer service management, sales management, or call center supervision.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-9 month time span.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Customer service systems development and deployment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Employee training and development.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer proficiency.
- Negotiation skills.
- Call center background a plus.
Submit your application and resume via email@example.com today!