Cadillac Master Parts List 1948 - 1959 (Reprint)
This 1948-1959 Cadillac Master Parts List - Two (2) Volume licensed Detroit Iron reprint set provides the most comprehensive repair information in paper format.
This OEM PARTS manual reproduction provides detailed original part numbers, part assembly diagrams / illustrations and part textual details for all vehicle subsystems.
This information set is a high-quality reproduction of the exact parts manual originally published for use by Cadillac dealer mechanics.
Serves as an excellent Cadillac literature addition to Collector vehicle portfolios.
- General Information (normally VIN plate encoding is provided in this section)
- Brakes - (Power and Standard systems)
- Steering - (Power and Standard systems)
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Wheels and Tires
- Axles and Drivelines
- Electrical Systems - (battery, starter, generator, alternator, wiring, ignition)
- Engine Mechanical
- Engine Fuel - (carburetors, pumps, lines, etc.)
- Transmissions - (standard and automatic)
- Accessories - (Power and Standard systems)
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Cooling System
- Instruments and Gauges
- Lighting System
- Fuel Tank and Exhaust Systems
|Binding:||Paperback - 8.5 x 11 inches|
|Pages:||1225 - with hundreds of photos and diagrams in black & white|
|Paper:||50# Paper Acid & Chlorine Free|
|Publisher:||Cadillac Motor Car Division / Reproduced Under License By Detroit Iron|
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.
Parts List Manuals cannot be returned after purchase unless defective or mis-shipped.