Cadillac Master Parts List 1964 - 1969 (Reprint)
This 1964-1969 Cadillac Master Parts List - Two (2) Volume licensed Detroit Iron reprint set provides the most comprehensive repair information in paper format.
This OEM PARTS manual reproduction provides detailed original part numbers, part assembly diagrams / illustrations and part textual details for all vehicle subsystems.
This information set is a high quality reproduction of the exact parts manual originally published for use by Cadillac dealer mechanics.
Serves as an excellent Cadillac literature addition to Collector vehicle portfolios.
- General Information (normally VIN plate encoding is provided in this section)
- Brakes - (Power and Standard systems)
- Steering - (Power and Standard systems)
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Wheels and Tires
- Axles and Drivelines
- Electrical Systems - (battery, starter, generator, alternator, wiring, ignition)
- Engine Mechanical
- Engine Fuel - (carburetors, pumps, lines, etc.)
- Transmissions - (standard and automatic)
- Accessories - (Power and Standard systems)
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Cooling System
- Instruments and Gauges
- Lighting System
- Fuel Tank and Exhaust Systems
|Binding:||Paperback - 8.5 x 11 inches|
|Pages:||1352 - with hundreds of photos and diagrams in black & white|
|Paper:||50# Paper Acid & Chlorine Free|
|Publisher:||Cadillac Motor Car Division
Reproduced Under License By Detroit Iron
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.
Parts List Manuals cannot be returned after purchase unless defective or mis-shipped.
This part is not manufactured by Steele Rubber Products. It ships direct from the supplier.