This Door Weatherstrip pair is designed from the original parts for superior fitment and seal. Push-on pin type door weatherstrips mount directly to the doors to seal against the full door perimeter to the vehicle body.
- Made from top quality rubber to ensure durability and proper seal.
- Includes accurately installed pins for easy installation.
- Designed from original part so it fits correctly.
- Sold as a pair to seal the driver (LH) and passenger (RH) doors.
- Replaces factory #4647502 and 4647503.
Fits front doors for vehicles on the Matching Vehicles list. Also used on rear doors but ONLY for 1955-1956 Buick Century and Buick Special 4 door wagons.
- 1954: Body 41, 48, and 61 2nd Type with Clip On Style
- 1955-56: Body 41, 48, 49, and 61
- 1955-56: Body 69 Station Wagons - Rear Doors
- 1954-56: Post Sedans (Except Holiday Sedan)
Hand Crafted. Guaranteed to Fit. Made in USA.
Please click the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is for your vehicle.
How to Replace Door Weatherstrip with Pins
*All parts sold by Steele Rubber Products are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Learn more!