Edsel Master Parts List (Reprint)
This 1958-1960 Edsel Master Parts List is a high quality reproduction of the exact manual originally published by Ford / Edsel to be used by their dealer mechanics. The manual contains detailed part related information for all vehicle major subsystems.
This new print manual is reproduced using the highest quality scanner and digital printer available for a high quality reproduction of the original OEM Parts manual.
Serves as an excellent Edsel literature addition to your Collector vehicle portfolios.
- General Information (normally VIN plate encoding is provided in this section)
- Brakes - (Power and Standard systems)
- Steering - (Power and Standard systems)
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Wheels and Tires
- Axles and Drivelines
- Electrical Systems - (battery, starter, generator, alternator, wiring, ignition)
- Engine Mechanical
- Engine Fuel - (carburetors, pumps, lines, etc.)
- Transmissions - (standard and automatic)
- Accessories - (Power and Standard systems)
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Cooling System
- Instruments and Gauges
- Lighting System
- Fuel Tank and Exhaust Systems
|Binding:||Paperback - 8.5 x 11 inches|
|Pages:||944 - with hundreds of photos and diagrams in black & white|
|Paper:||50# Paper Acid & Chlorine Free|
|Publisher:||Ford Motor Company / Reproduced Under License By Detroit Iron|
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.
Parts List Manuals cannot be returned after purchase unless defective or mis-shipped.
Share this part with your friends