Roof A/C Gasket Kits
The one-piece EPDM sponge rubber design ensures a no-leak functionality. High quality closed cell EPDM sponge rubber yields higher UV, ozone, and weather
resistant durability than what is originally supplied!
Easy to use, featuring a pressure-sensitive adhesive-backing to hold the gasket in place during installation.
The contents of the kit include one (1) 17” x 17” one-piece gasket, two (2) leveling blocks, and one (1) 14” strip made of the same materials to fit the layout of current A/C units.
What our customers have to say:
- These are fantastic no taped corners no soft seals.. these are soft but more firm.. they work well fit well I have no complaints .. very nice product. If I ever need again I’ll def be back – Anthoney F.
- Side by side comparison with the OEM gasket is shocking. This gasket is so much thicker, better formed, no seams, its not a content. The Steele Rubber product is excellent. – James B.
- The Gasket I received was made of much better material than the original OEM. – Brian L.
- FIT PERFECTLY!!! the only way to go.. – Bob Z.
- I recently replaced two of my roof a/c units on a 10 year old Itasca Class A motorhome. These replacement gaskets fit my Coleman Mach units perfectly and are a major improvement over the stock gaskets, which allows for more room for the units to drain. I like the one-piece design, since many other manufacturers use mitered joints. Thanks for making a great quality product and providing helpful instructions. – Aaron E.