Engine Mount Bolt
This Engine Mount Bolt can be used for the front or rear as noted below. Hex head bolt drilled for cotter key.
- Front engine mount bolt for 1932-1951: Ford trucks.
- Two (2) required for the front.
- Front engine mount bolt for 1948-1951: Ford F-1 trucks only.
- One (1) required for the front.
- Rear engine mount bolt for 1935-1941: Ford trucks.
- Two (2) required for the rear.
- Designed from original part so it fits correctly.
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.
*All parts sold by Steele Rubber Products are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Learn more!
A Warning for State of California residents. (Prop. 65)