Engine Mount Service – Revulcanization Only
This Engine Mount - Revulcanization is designed to restore your original front upper engine mount at crossmember to a like new condition.
Requires original steel piece from the assembly. Send in core and allow three weeks for service.
Note: Used in conjunction with part 25-0077-11, Front Lower Engine Support.
- This service requires your original metal cores.
- Service operation uses high-quality EPDM rubber for proper engine vibration isolation.
- Designed from the original for an exact reproduction.
- Length: 4-3/4 inches. Width: 2-1/4 inches.
- For factory mount #752662, #754354, #757805, and #758160.
Note: Please call or email for more service details and ordering.
Hand Crafted. Quality Manufactured. Made in USA.
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.