- Be sure to include your vehicles' year, make, model, body style, engine size and any other relevant vehicle information with the part.
- Parts must be non-modified and designed for vehicle use as specified by the original manufacturer.
- Shipping parts to Steele Rubber Products is at your own cost and risk.
- Steele Rubber Products will not accept liability for the cost of replacing original metal cores which are lost in transit to and from Steele Rubber Products.
- Steele will only insure for the value of our revulcanization services. Prior arrangements for extra insurance may be available to you through the carrier.
Motor mount service
Rear engine mount. Revulcanization service only. Send in your original cores and allow three weeks for service. Replaces factory #1286169.
Please click the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is for your vehicle.