Engine Mount Service – Revulcanization Only
This Engine Mount - Revulcanization is designed to restore your original side engine mounts to a like new condition.
Requires original steel pieces from each of the assemblies. Send in core and allow three weeks for service.
- This service requires your original metal cores.
- Service operation uses high-quality EPDM rubber for proper engine vibration isolation.
- Designed from the original for an exact reproduction.
- Mount width is 2-9/16 inches.
- For factory mount #375630.
Note: Please call or email for more service details and ordering.
Hand Crafted. Quality Manufactured. Made in USA.
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.