1-9/16" Firewall Grommet
This Firewall Grommet is used to used to run the water temperature gauge, heater blower wire, or other various wires through the firewall. Designed from the original part for superior fit and seal. Made from high-quality dense rubber to provide excellent durability.
- Made from top quality EPDM rubber to ensure durability and proper fitment.
- Designed from original part for excellent workmanship.
- Replaces factory #1175799.
- 1957-1958 Buick: Used for the water temperature gauge wire.
- 1964-1967 Buick Special and Skylark: Used on models without A/C to run the heater blower wire.
|Dimensions:||Outer Diameter: 1-9/16" | Bore Diameter: 3/16"|
|Material:||EPDM Dense Rubber|
|Installation Type:||Press In|
Hand Crafted. Guaranteed to Fit. Made in USA.
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.
*All parts sold by Steele Rubber Products are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Learn more!