Convertible Front Header Bow Weatherstrip
This convertible top Front Header Bow weatherstrip is an exact reproduction of Ford's improved design (See Fitment Note) for superior fitment and seal. This seal installs to seal between the convertible soft top and the top of the windshield.
- Made from top quality rubber to ensure durability and proper seal.
- Includes all of the special plastic retainers preinstalled.
- An exact reproduction of original.
- Replaces factory #G1ZZ-7603110.
Fitment Upgrade Note
Ford improved the convertible front header bow weatherstrip in 2001 to better seal out wind and rain. This improved design also works on all 1994 to 2000 Mustang and Cobra convertibles when used together with our 70-4189-67 Front Roof Rail Weatherstrip pair.
- This part is an upgrade for 1994 to 2000 convertibles.
- This part is an exact reproduction replacement for 2001 to 2004 convertibles.
The improved Front Header Bow and the Front Roof Rail Weatherstrip pair can be purchased together with our 90-3365-90 Upgrade Kit for 1994 to 2000 convertibles.
See our 90-3366-90 for a complete seven (7) piece Convertible Roof Rail Kit.
Add our Weatherstrip General Installation Kit, 90-3355-90 to your order and have everything you need to install this part.
|Material:||EPDM Dense Rubber|
|Application Type:||Special Retainers Preinstalled|
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.
*All parts sold by Steele Rubber Products are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Learn more!
Accessories you may need to install or remove