1/2" Standard Bumper
This Standard Bumper is fully molded from quality dense rubber to provide excellent durability. Commonly used as a door bumper on the center upper post on post model vehicles.
- Fully molded from quality dense rubber to ensure durability.
- Designed from the original part for proper fit.
- Replaces factory #469363 and #3684752.
Known to fit the following applications:
- 1953-55 Buick: Fan shroud. Replaces #3684752 for most models
- 1936-60 Buick: Door center upper post on post models
- 1936-49 Cadillac: Door center post upper on post models
- 1955 Cadillac: Front and rear center clamp for front bow of folding top on convertibles
- 1938-42 Chevrolet: Pad, hood to grille. Up to ten (10) required per car.
- 1936-60 Chevrolet: Door center upper post on post models
- 1936-40 Oldsmobile: Door center upper post on post models
- 1930-41 Packard: Cushion, stem bumper. Under dart on molding line where hood overlaps hood side panel.
- 1933-40 Packard: Door center upper post on post models
- 1934 Plymouth Deluxe (PE): Bumper, hood ventilator door corners. Replaces #469363. Four (4) per car.
- 1936-40 Pontiac: Door center upper post on post models
|Dimensions:||Groove Diameter: 1/4"
Groove Width: 1/16"
Head Height: 5/16"
Head Diameter: 1/2"
|Material:||EPDM Dense Rubber|
|Application Type:||Press In|
Made from quality rubber to ensure durability and proper seal.
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.
*All parts sold by Steele Rubber Products are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Learn more!
This item matches 1346 unique searches