This Trunk Weatherstrip is designed from the original part for superior fitment and seal. The weatherstrip mounts around the full perimeter of the trunk directly to the body.
- One sixteen (16') foot strip provides full coverage. Installation may require trimming of length to your vehicle fit.
- End-to-end bonding, if desired, can be done with our Loctite Super Bonder 495, 96-0495-96 to make a one-piece weatherstrip.
- Designed from original part so it fits correctly.
- Glues directly to the body.
- Replaces factory #2604149, #2783557, #2604151, #2838661, #2838662, #2838149, #3412164, #2964122, #2964123, and #2964124.
Add our Weatherstrip General Installation Kit, 90-3355-90, to your order and have everything you need to install this trunk gasket.
|Length:||Sixteen (16') Feet|
|Material:||EPDM Sponge Rubber|
|Application Type:||Glue On|
Note: This trunk weatherstrip is an exact copy of the original and requires a glue-on installation. For an easier installation consider 70-1438-WT which has a Peel-N-Stick adhesive strip while being dimensionally equal.
Made from top quality rubber to ensure durability and proper seal.
Hand Crafted. Guaranteed to Fit. Made in USA.
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.
How to Remove and Replace Auto Trunk Weatherstripping - Glue In Seal
Accessories you may need to install or remove
*All parts sold by Steele Rubber Products are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Learn more!