Inner Fender Seal
This Inner Fender Seal is used for the running board apron to body or fender splash panels anti-rattle seal. The fender seal is top-quality EPDM sponge rubber to accept rivets. Sold in eight (8) foot strip.
- Eight (8) foot strip provides complete coverage.
- Designed from original parts so it fits correctly.
- Made from top-quality sponge rubber to ensure a proper seal.
- Slotted sponge rubber to accept rivets.
- Replaces factory #3701900 and #3774699.
- Cadillac 1930-1936: Running board apron to body anti-rattle seal.
- Chevrolet 1941-1961: Fender splash panels seal. Replaces All models including Corvette. Sold in 8ft strips.
- Chevrolet and GMC Trunk 1947-1960: Fender splash panels seal. All commercial trucks EXCEPT Cab Over Engine models.
|Dimensions:||8ft (L) x 7/8" (W) x 9/16" (H)|
|Material:||EPDM Sponge Rubber|
Hand Crafted. Quality Manufactured. Made in USA.
Please check the Matching Vehicles tab to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle.
*All parts sold by Steele Rubber Products are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Learn more!